Normally I take newborn pictures 5-10 days after they are born, (they tend to sleep a lot more those first few days of life), this little girl however was a month old and sure did not want to cooperate at the beginning, it wasn't until the last 30 minutes of the shoot that she decided to sleep and let me get some good shots of her. Enjoy the pictures!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Sweet Little Ainsley
I had to opportunity to take little Ainsley's pictures a little over a week ago! I LOVE taking newborn pictures...the sessions take quite a bit longer than any other session, but they are still so much fun!
Normally I take newborn pictures 5-10 days after they are born, (they tend to sleep a lot more those first few days of life), this little girl however was a month old and sure did not want to cooperate at the beginning, it wasn't until the last 30 minutes of the shoot that she decided to sleep and let me get some good shots of her. Enjoy the pictures!
Normally I take newborn pictures 5-10 days after they are born, (they tend to sleep a lot more those first few days of life), this little girl however was a month old and sure did not want to cooperate at the beginning, it wasn't until the last 30 minutes of the shoot that she decided to sleep and let me get some good shots of her. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment