Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Austin: Senior 2012

 You wouldn't know it by the pictures, but it was COLD the day we took these pictures! He would be shivering and I would just poke fun at him! But even with the short sleeves on he seemed to be handling the cold a whole lot better than I would have been. I was all bundled up! Pictures went great at the end however, we ran into a  dilemma. His mom's van wouldn't start! We tried to jump it with my car but it just wasn't happening! Luckily a police officer drove by while we were working on it, and stopped to help. (Thanks Officer C. for stopping and helping) :) We just had a bad connection from my car, once we got the cables on right her van started right up!
Enjoy the pictures! He sure was fun to photograph!













1 comment: