This family was so fun to photograph. These two little girls, (most especially the oldest one), sure do have their own personalities. The oldest little girl wanted to strike a pose for me every time I would tell them to smile! I'm not quite sure about the parents but it sure did keep me laughing. As you can see by the last picture here, baby #4 is on it's way! Congratulations Pohlsanders, you have ADORABLE kids!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Pohlsander Family
October 29, 2011
This family was so fun to photograph. These two little girls, (most especially the oldest one), sure do have their own personalities. The oldest little girl wanted to strike a pose for me every time I would tell them to smile! I'm not quite sure about the parents but it sure did keep me laughing. As you can see by the last picture here, baby #4 is on it's way! Congratulations Pohlsanders, you have ADORABLE kids!
This family was so fun to photograph. These two little girls, (most especially the oldest one), sure do have their own personalities. The oldest little girl wanted to strike a pose for me every time I would tell them to smile! I'm not quite sure about the parents but it sure did keep me laughing. As you can see by the last picture here, baby #4 is on it's way! Congratulations Pohlsanders, you have ADORABLE kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment