Well, I'm doing it! I'm starting my own PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS! When I was a little girl I loved to take pictures, (back in the day when everything was film and your mom would get mad at you for wasting it!). When I was in 7th grade I wanted to participate in a fundraiser SOO bad so that I could win one of the prizes, which just so happened to be a camera.
Now I'm all grown up and have a camera of my own. I've used it to help develop my talent of photography more and more each day. I've never been professionally trained, but have been slowly and surely teaching myself little bits and pieces at a time.
In September 2011 I started taking pictures for others and this is when Forever and Always Photography first started. I'm just now starting a blog and a facebook page to help get my name out there a little more. Looking back I can already see the changes I have made with my photography and the things I have learned.
I appreciate EVERYONE that has been patient in working with me when I first started off, and a special THANKS to my sister Terriann for first asking me to take their family pictures of her CUTE little family, which is what first kicked off my new, small, but growing business!
I am currently an on location photographer which means I travel to the place where you think I could make the most out of your session. I do a wide variety of photography, including: Newborn, Children, Maternity, Family, Extended Family, Seniors, Engagements and Bridals. Check out my price list for the details about each session.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I look forward to booking a session with you!
Rachelle
Forever and Always Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment