Monday, June 24, 2013

Mr and Mrs Ash

I took this cute couples engagements pictures last summer, and she went ahead and booked me for her WEDDING DAY, June 8, 2013! Being as she was the FIRST wedding for me to book I was all kinds or nervous, anxious and excited! 
She was a BEAUTIFUL bride and her day turned out to be just wonderful! 
I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to help her capture her special day!
Thank you Tiffany, and CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SO happy for you two! 
A picture Tiffany wanted to do....Have the girls pose like they think the guys would, and the guys pose as they think the girls would pose! (The guys conversation for WHY they were posing they way they were posing was HILARIOUS!...I guess the reason girls put a hand on their hip is to help hold in our "fat"....yep I learned something new!)
s
The emotion that her FATHER showed when he first saw his "baby girl" in her wedding dress was BEAUTIFUL! I was so glad I was able to capture it!
Brandon really did NOT want to see his BRIDE before the wedding but we wanted to get a few shots of them beforehand!
Here are the two each saying their vows to each other, the tear running down her face shows her emotion! LOVE IT!
First Kiss as HUSBAND and WIFE!
MR and MRS Brandon Ash

 CONGRATULATIONS Brandon and Tiffany!

1 comment: