Friday, March 8, 2013

Sellers Pregnancy Announcement

BUMP AHEAD
I grew up with BOTH of these two parents to be....started Kindergarten and Graduated with them back in 2007!
I was seriously SO excited to get a text from Stephanie asking me to take these pictures for them! THESE are the kind of sessions that I LIVE for! :) I love all sessions, but for some reason Maternity Sessions are so fun for me!
A couple of weeks after the session a group of us from high school got together at another friend from High School's house for lunch and they started asking Stephanie when they were going to have a baby! AHH...I thought I was going to BLOW...but don't worry, I'm pretty good at keeping secrets! ;)
Here are a couple of pictures from the session! I'm looking forward to the Gender Reveal session coming up with in the next couple of months!







 
I thought this card I created for them turned out great! Thank you Pinterest!



LOVE this one too!


Congratulations again Nick and Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment