I have such a pretty sister! I was SOO excited to get to take her BRIDALS. While we were taking pictures, we told the groom that Bridals were usually for the BRIDE...he got a real serious look on his face and said, "Well then when do we take GROOMALS! HAHA LOVED it! So yes...I took a "groomal" of him, and have included it here in this post. We took this pictures out on the farm. This wasn't the original location I planned on taking her bridals at, but I love how they turned out!
My mom MADE her dress, isn't it just BEAUTIFUL! I have one TALENTED mom! She was a little paranoid about the dress getting dirty, but we made it through it! You looked BEAUTIFUL Kels...I LOVE YOU!
More pictures of the Wedding at the St. Louis MO LDS Temple and Reception Pictures to follow!





















You really did do a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteYou always do such a great job! I wish you could have done mine... and my engagement pictures. And also do my pregnancy pictures and my baby pictures! haha and everything in between!!!! Haha
ReplyDelete